Rolex

Rolex

7/20/10

Oh NO! "Moving"? What? Where?


This can't be good. I'm not following but something about "Miami". 

And "you used to live there, RoRo." Oh really.

BRB gotta google quick!!


??????

Oh God  Dog help me.


You have GOT to be kidding.*shocked face*


WTAH?


Um, I think we're moving back to the 1950's. Oh noes.


*PERK*  I think it's fake, though. If only.


Hmmmm.....







Wait.  Things are looking up. Fingers Dewclaws crossed..


Hey! JLo. I heart her. After Britney OBVS.


WERQ! That's Paris Hilton! Hai gurl Hai!
*jazz hands*


OMGOMGOMGOMG BEY! *ded*



Hey I can totes play this!



I think my mom is in this photo!! trufax


or this one


oh this one for sure!! *snort



WHOA!   HOLD UP!  TAP THE BRAKES! 






BRB



Dear Blog Friends:

I'm excite  regret to inform you that I am being ~forced to move to "Miami". *sadz* It appears to be an absolutely awful place. 


Boring. Dark. Unfriendly. Tacky.


But of course, there's no way I could let my mom go through the horror of relocating there all alone. 


It's been great blogging and I will miss you all, yada yada, love you blah blah blah, take care, stay in touch, peace out. KTHXBAI!!!!!!!


ROLEX,
XOXOXO
7/20/2010